HOW TO ACTIVATE CALL WAITING SERVICE ON YOUR SMART PHONES

9:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Friends.

Today i was very tired due to no call waiting service activate on my android smart phone. When i attended any call my friends and my relative they are call me again and again.But i was unable to pick there calls. After that they are all anger with me.The Call Waiting feature on your smartphone is very essential service which lets you hear beep notifications of an incoming call when you are already busy attending another call. This way you don’t miss important calls and have the freedom to take call in the sensitive period when you are expecting important calls.

At night am searching options on my smart phone. Than i found below setting in my smart phone.

1. First of all open the Dailpad.











2. Click on the option Tab.











3. It will be shows you Call Setting option.
4. Click on it.Than you shows this window. Select your Sim.













5. Click on Additional Settings.











6. Click on Call Waiting option.

Now your call waiting service activate on your Smart Phone.





0 comments: